Satsang January 1st, 2019
I am really thrilled to have this theme on this day of the 1st (of January) because really without the inner ceremony we cannot advance anywhere. And it should be considered the first thing to do when we embark on any project. Like we do the inner ceremony when we enter a retreat or when we recognize that there is a moment of transition.
Those ceremonies put intunement into what your intention with the Essence direction. And in this particular year and month, there are forces that are quite accelerating. If you already noticed, the time vector is much faster simply because there are more planetary influences together, one after the other. So there are not only eclipses but also movement in the heavens with the different alignments of the planets. That gives us a sense of linear time that moves more quickly and at the same time the ceremony allows you to enter in a place where you are timeless and where you are able to see the past, future, present and who you are in a single molecule or unit. And in that unit you have perception, you have a vision and you’re able to manage things much better.
So the inner ceremonies are very much incongruence of the activation of the chakras that you want to put in motion. And the intention of this ceremony is to bring all the chakras in communication for your inner ceremony regardless of what that ceremony is. Because usually, we present our intention with our heart, or with the throat, or with a lot of passion or determination with the third chakra, or with a lot of creativity … « Oh yes, I can do this or that » or you just feel just very grounded or secure in what you are doing.
But it’s rare that the inner ceremony involves all the chakras, all the juices. And if we review the juice of the chakra and how this chakra in the ceremony is supposed to participate and bring their own juices, all the juices come from the central channel. So if we can imagine the central channel, and the chakras are gates, and when you have the love, expression and security, a certain contact with yourself, they serve as an openness to the light of the central channel. So saying that the central channel is able to discharge in the Earth bodies — and in whatever the intention is — the light and the juice of life and love. So your ceremony will be effective, impactful, something that puts something in motion.
There are a few steps in any ceremony. You know, the use of the elements, for example, that much relates to calling the chakra of that particular element to participate, for example in the pada puja we put the milk and the incense and the sound and the fire and the smoke, the air. All that is to relate to the chakra and to the element of each chakra, so the chakra can relax, relate and start to centre in the intention of the ceremony.
And when we start a year, it’s not something planetary, but because of the common consciousness of the planet when everyone is thinking it’s a new beginning, then it becomes a kind of a collective force that makes things conducive to start new things.
When we start with the ceremony, we reassure safety, clarity, collaboration with elementals and also a certain kind of guidance. For example, the lower chakras relate to the elementals and the elements while the upper chakras are more in tune with visionaries. And this month you will feel like that. You will like having new things in your life, new inventions, or creativity, some potentiality, some kind of idea or innovation… new beginnings. So this is a place again where we reconcile ourselves with our magical part.
By saying magical also I want to address that part of ourselves that really can command everything coming from the ceremony. Like when we do pada puja, everything gets commanded or projected into how it’s gonna be, and what needs what, and what is the best thing to teach, or who are the people you will need. So the ceremony works only when your prayer is not charged with any desires, so it’s kind of a paradox. You have the desire to expand spiritually, which automatically this month is about that. You have that urge, that pleasure about spiritual teachings.
So the magical part of ourselves if it is not part of our life, if the priestess within you has no space, then really you’re not relating to your inner temple. And what is your inner temple? The sphere where Essence lives. That’s the capsule in the middle of your heart, where Essence is contained, protected and sheltered. So it’s the inner priestess who takes care of that. And ceremonies is the vocabulary of the priestess.
When we talk about inner ceremonies, it’s very different from external ceremonies, like when we do pada puja, in a way is an internal ceremony for me. What you experience is my internal ceremony … what you receive from my internal ceremony is very much an external expression directed to support the enhancement of the quality of the vibration of the teacher, pada puja specifically.
The inner ceremony comes from a place of contemplation when you have finished your chakra breathing for example and you’re just in a state of absolute receptivity, and you are open to certain revelations. And the revelation is divided in three ways.
- The revelation that the body will like to do, like some mudras or even burping, moving, or doing gestures; very much that inner ceremony animates the body with a certain impulse of some sort. It can be very much like a dance. It’s very private and unique to each person. I cannot say move your hands this way or that way. It happens spontaneously but it happens in a very lucid, coherent way. You’re not just moving the hands without understanding why. You’re actually moving the matter; you tangibly experience the energy that you have in your body.
With that, it means that in a way that the spirit of the ceremony is entering the central channel and announcing a certain expression or desire to express. And with that expression, you can recognize what the ceremony is about. You don’t know until it’s complete.
- The second part is where you have a strong feeling, but it’s a feeling that is detached. You can cry, you can laugh, you can have pleasure, but you’re not really involved. The personal you is not there; you’re really conscious that it’s the spirit of the ceremony. So that again gives you another facet of understanding of what’s it’s about where the ceremony is guiding you.
Could be a release, giving expression to something that was hidden or did not have time to express. So the emotional part is very, very important. For example, last weekend during the silent retreat I was unusually tearful, unusually moved in the heart. And as that happens, that containment of love that is difficult at times to contain without any particular expression. But when it hit the emotional body, I realized that : « Oh, it is also helping others to feel or sustain their own vulnerability where there were some parts where other people could not cry… not that they were supposed to but there was something inside that was not being expressed. » So in the ceremony, I embody that.
- Then the third part is a certain perception or consciousness, a « Oh yes, this is what this ceremony is about. » You comprehend something. It could be an order or something important you need to do, to say, or to express somehow; the mind gives it a direction.
In an inner ceremony, these three aspects can happen really, really powerfully at once and then you have a clear, clear understanding of what this ceremony is about. Some of you may experience only the physical, some the emotions, some the mind. That’s fine. It all depends of how much participation of the chakras and how much of the Earth bodies are in the ceremony. We can imagine that the Earth bodies are like the vessel and then comes the energy, or intention, or the elementals and the Earth bodies understand it, they feel it and rejoice in that pleasure.
In the inner ceremony, because you are so there and so ready to move energy, it’s very important that you invoke the Divine force and anything you do, you are saying : « I am in the Divine light; this is my shelter; and I am under the vibration of my teacher. » And that’s it. In that way, you protect yourself from other influences that may pollute your ceremony. Because in a way you become the temple, the embodiment of that intention. And you want to be very clear of only one thing, not a collective thing. In a ceremony, you’re not going to invoke angel This and Jesus Christ. No! Just one single vibration (Berdhanya’s), and that one single vibration you’re used to will speak more clearly to you because you know that vibration.
Benefits of Inner Ceremonies :
The benefits of doing inner ceremonies are multiple because you’re training your chakras to connect with matter and you’re inviting matter to relate to the subtle. And in that communion of matter and anti-matter, you are the commander, the master, the priestess who is managing that flow between the two, and that is absolutely precious for the master to organize everything.
Really, the inner ceremonies :
- Enrich your sadhana and makes it much more meaningful. Your sadhana talks to you. You no longer have the repetition and the technical aspect of the sadhana to support you. And you have your own essence juices telling you what’s going on. That alchemy between your conscious and your essense is mastery, where you become unshakeable because you know in this day I need to do this – today – the rest I thought I needed to do is not important. That is a great benefit in terms of getting direction.
- Apart from feeding your own priestess, they enhance the vibration of priestesshood that are free from religion.
- Bring the clan, the schools through time, and from inner Earth and space. They rejoice because they are acknowledged. So when you’re tapping into that frequency, it’s like acknowledging certain medicines or ways of being that are very much forgotten or polluted. This benefit is not only for your heart, it enriches the vibration of the priesthood through the cosmos. And with that, it, of course, is the enhancement of people who are interested in spiritual life, introspection, self-realization, and so on. By activating that, you’re vibrating a plane of existence that very much is needed to find a spiritual expression that is not religious, that is not entrenched in dogma and nonsense.
- Inner ceremonies is food for Essence because it’s the communication of Essence and it’s how you open the space and the time to communicate with Essence.
- The other benefit is that your mind has to be blank. You cannot think of what your hands are doing or what is the meaning. You just need to surrender to the possession of the force that is coming through and that you have no personal control over nor any particular personal meaning.
HOW DO I DO INNER CEREMONY?
As I said, it comes from your puja room, almost after sadhana after you have cleared the space OR during sadhana. Spontaneously it happens. It’s not something you can want. You just need to wait.
The other thing that is very profound, that I do all the time, is the first thing when I’m conscious of my body after sleep. I’m not awake totally but I am between two worlds and it immediately says : « Today is about this, this and that. » There’s a strong urge to : « OK, today is the day that I need to do this recording for that – if I don’t do it this day, then it won’t be proper, it won’t be at the right time. » That is the moment when Essence really announces right away: « You wake up and you do this. » And is such a strong conviction and usually I very much defend that above anything else because that will be the right action. And with that, everything flows. If I don’t do that action, then I won’t link the planet, I won’t link my flow with something that is happening.
And this particular month, there are so many things to link. It’s like a compressed time with many aspects. We should be very much aware of that inner ceremony that is telling you : « OK, become agile. » I tell you that until mid-February, there won’t be any rest. It will all have to do with action, inspiration, creativity, and innovation. And then there will be a slow down and it will be much more difficult to put things into motion. That will be the time where you have to prepare almost the whole year and get the most things settled possible so the rest is just adding details.
For those of you with birthdays, this month (January) is even more importent that you get more intunement with inner ceremony because it is requesting a lot from you in terms of a lot of inner doing, a lot of finishing things, creating things, and inspiration comes to you. That is the inner ceremony that Essence does for you.
You need to see it both ways : the Essence that does the ceremony for us to direct us and we need to obey, and the ceremony we do to call Essence to connect with that. And therefore all the chakras get attended, they all need to be involved. Your earth, your water, everything. And it’s not like you need to have those elements in external ceremonies, but inside of you, you need to invoke a certain fire, a certain enthousiasm and groundedness, all the elements that come. That’s why the yoga helps connect and stimulate the chakras. And of course, the chakra breathing is the one that orders the chakras to stay in alignment, in balance and to listen.
What else can I tell you? Inner ceremony is our inner oracle.