Product Description: Vatta Rejuvenation
Ashwagandha Rasayan 500 grams
Ashwagandhadi Lehyam is an Ayurvedic formulation that is prepared as per the ancient Ayurveda texts. This is a jam-like mixture of potent herbs that are used in traditional medicine to enhance strength and stamina. It is a natural supplement that can aid those who are looking to regain their strength as well as those who wish to bulk up. It is a great choice for people who are wary of popular supplements and who are looking for sustained energy levels and strengthening aid through natural ingredients. The herbs used in this supplement have been used for centuries as a part of Ayurvedic compositions for promoting muscle strength and better energy levels.
Ashwagandhadi Lehyam Ingredients
The common ingredients used in the making of Ayurvedic lehyam and Ayurvedic tonic for increasing metabolism include:
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- This is a multi-purpose herb that is used traditionally to support muscle mass, relieve stress, and improve energy, strength, and vitality
- According to Ayurveda, it is a natural adaptogen that has excellent stress-relieving properties. and It reduces the effects of tiredness and fatigue to sustain vitality and energy levels throughout the day.
- Its name refers to the strong horse-like smell that this herb has. Ashwa means horse and Gandha mean smell. It also relates to its traditionally attributed ability to make one as strong as a stallion.
Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Balances the three Doshas, particularly Kapha and Vata Doshas
- It is useful in Ayurvedic treatments of skin diseases, itching, sugar issues, urinary tract issues, digestive problems, respiratory problems, fever, excessive thirst, and burning sensation
- It is also used as a detoxifier to cleanse breast milk and improve sperm quality and quantity
- It is an Ayurvedic blood purifier, diaphoretic, demulcent, alterative, diuretic, and antipyretic
Jeera (Cuminum cyminum)
- According to Ayurveda, it is a digestive stimulant useful in treating digestive disorders and relieving bloating and gas
Madhusnuhi (Smilax China)
- Reduces all the three vitiated Doshas
- It is used in Ayurveda as an antimicrobial, appetite stimulant, carminative and in the Ayurvedic treatment of skin diseases
Draksha (Vitis vinifera)
- Helps balance Vata and Pitta Doshas
- In traditional medicine, it eases bowel movement, is helpful in controlling excessive bleeding and helps to reduce anxiety
- Excellent for Vata and Pitta vitiation
- It is used in Ayurveda as a carrier that absorbs all the qualities of the other ingredients without losing its own properties
- It is used as an antitoxic in Ayurvedic medicine that improves memory, intelligence, and digestion
- Ayurveda states that ghee easily crosses the blood-brain barrier and is, therefore, a good memory tonic Ayurvedic base that stimulates and strengthens the nervous system. When used on the skin, it easily penetrates into the tissues.
- Balances Kapha and Pitta Doshas
- It is an Ayurvedic bio enhancer that helps the medicines get absorbed better
Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- It balances Kapha and Vata Doshas and increases the Pitta Dosha
- It is used in traditional medicine for its property of being a diuretic. This makes it useful in the Ayurvedic treatment of urinary issues.
- Due to its ability to balance the Kapha Dosha, it is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of cough, cold, asthma, productive cough and chronic ailments of the respiratory system
- It is used in traditional folk medicine systems to treat digestive issues. It is useful in Ayurvedic medicines for digestive issues to improve taste, relieve anorexia, gastritis, and burning sensation in the stomach. It is also useful in the treatment of piles and hemorrhoids.
- It is useful in medicines for the treatment of Vata Dosha related problems such as neuralgia, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, gastritis, indigestion and wind
- Traditional medicine uses this ingredient as a natural cardiotonic
- Balances the Vata and Pitta Doshas
- It is used in Ayurveda as a blood purifier
Sesame (Sesamum indicum)
- Sesame is known as Tila.
- It balances vitiation in Kapha and Vata doshas
- It has Balakara property that helps to strengthen immunity and vigour
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Ginger is a common spice used at home for cooking and as an ingredient in various Ayurvedic formulations
- It helps to balance vitiation in the Kapha dosha
- It helps to improve digestion
- It helps increase immunity because of its antioxidant properties.
Black gram (Phaseolus mungo)
- Black gram is a legume that offers health benefits
- It is a nervine tonic that helps to improve stamina and strength
- It helps to pacify imbalance in Vata dosha
- It is Balya in nature and helps to increase physical strength
- It supports muscle bulk
- It is used to prepare products that relieve stress and rejuvenate the body
Ashwagandhadi Lehyam Dosage
10 to 20 grams twice daily or as directed by a physician. Seek your ayurvedic physician’s advice before consuming this lehyam. Taking care of your immunity, health problems, and needs can guide you in the apt quantity to be taken.
How to increase metabolism with Aswagandhadi Lehyam?
Aswagandhadi Lehyam is a polyherbal semi-solid formulation of ayurvedic medicine with some rare herbs used in its making. It can help with the weight-gain regimen followed by those with extremely low weight due to poor metabolism.
Aswagandhadi Lehyam can help those who feel low in energy or have low stamina and need to support deal with stress. Since the revitalizing properties of Ashwagandha are known to trigger metabolism and immunity, this lehyam can help improve weight using natural ingredients.
Apart from this, this lehyam can also be consumed to help improve the quality of sleep, reduce chronic illnesses or pain arising out of these conditions.
Ashwagandhadi Lehyam works upon Vata and Kapha dosha of the body. By elevating the levels of Kapha, this lehyam helps promote healthy weight gain and works as an Ayurvedic medicine for muscle strength.
Aswagandhadi Lehyam – Ayurvedic View
To strengthen the body, digestion must be excellent. The three Doshas also must be balanced. When lifestyle practices are good and the person takes herbs that have the ability to penetrate and rejuvenate the body tissues they become strong. The metabolism has to be kept at its best to burn unhealthy fat and get more nutrients out of the food intake.
Ayurveda states that diet is very important for good health. An improper diet can lead to weakened digestion. The end product of digestion is Ojas, a substance that helps to increase vigour. Weakened digestion reduces Ojas, which reduces the body’s natural vigour and vitality. A proper diet can help in ensuring the digestive processes work well. This can increase Ojas and improve vitality.
Along with a balanced diet, proper hydration, and good habits, Ayurvedic supplements such as Ashwagandha Lehyam to enhance the metabolic rate are also essential. The food must be warm and freshly made. Overly processed and preserved foods should be avoided. One must eat during the day with the largest meal being at midday. Eating at night is to be avoided as the digestive strength is poor when the sun is down and this affects the metabolism. Too much of the foods that aggravate the troublesome Dosha should be avoided. Getting enough quality sleep and learning how to manage stress and anxiety are very important. This Lehyam also has ingredients that help the body to handle stress better and also give sound sleep at night.
Low Muscle Mass
This Ayurvedic lehyam contains ingredients that provide the body with the required nourishments to help increase body weight. By promoting hunger naturally, Aswagandhadi Lehyam helps the body to get a balanced amount of healthy fat. Muscles, bones, and joints gain strength with a regular intake of this lehyam with warm milk or as suggested by your doctor. The Lehyam also has ingredients that help and support digestion so that the food that is taken is fully metabolized.
Fatigue and Low Energy Level
It is a healthy supplement to treat chronic stress, and the conditions arising because of this. It reduces body aches, tiredness, physical weakness, exhaustion, breathing problems after working for a little bit. When the adrenal glands of the body are not working properly, blood pressure and blood sugar rate rise and further unhealthy fat do not burn which in return may make the body lethargic and sluggish. By promoting strength to the muscles and adrenal health, reduces physical weakness in old and young people. Sometimes energy levels are low when one is recuperating from a debilitating illness. At this time a supplement such as this Lehayam helps the body to recoup and regain its lost vitality much quicker.
People who are Vata dominant and have an aggravated Vata Dosha have a tendency to be forgetful about meals. This can weaken the digestive fire. They also tend to be lighter than their counterparts. They should be careful not to throw this Dosha out of balance.
Causes of low metabolism
Keeping your metabolism healthy is crucial for maintaining a healthy weight. Our unhealthy habits can make it hard for you to boost metabolism and slow down bodily function.
- Your genes and hormones
- Eating too few calories
- Lack of sleep
- Following a strict weight loss diet
- Not drinking enough water
- Consuming too much caffeine
- Not enough calcium in your body
- Not taking carbs
- Irregular eating regimen
- Chronic stress
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Weak digestion and digestive fire
- Excessive exercise, study or any other mentally taxing activity
- Grief or heartbreak after losing a loved one
Ashwagandhadi Lehyam benefits are not limited to helping boost up metabolism rather it is also known to help improve physical stamina, relieve stress, improve appetite level, etc. Ashwagandhadi Lehyam benefits include all-around support for all the factors that are advised for the body to be strengthened and revitalized.
Ashwagandha Lehyam Buy Online: Kerala Ayurveda uses the best-handpicked ingredients in every formulation to aid your well-being. Buy genuine Ashwagandhadi Lehyam online on our website or on Amazon. This Ayurvedic stamina booster can help counter weakness and lack of vigour.
Strengthening – An Overview
The general opinion on strengthening the body and building mass is two-fold. One must exercise appropriately to build the musculature that is desired. This is to be supported by a very nutritious diet that is particularly high in protein. Food can be taken in between the usual three meals a day but even these mini-meals or snacks are to be taken at the same time every day.
Is this Aswagandhadi Lehyam Safe for Pregnant Women??
It may not work well on pregnant women or breastfeeding women. Kindly consult your ayurvedic physician before including Aswagandhadi Lehyam in your health regimen.
Can it be taken with water?
For best results, take it along with warm milk about 30-45 minutes before meals.