Ayurveda Open House:
Oct. 22, 6 p.m.
An interactive free and fun evening
You are invited to Learn the wisdom of nature
Natural health is no longer a luxury, but our birthright given to all of us as the children of Mother Earth. At Berdhanya’s Teaching Centre, our mission is to educate individuals interested in using the power of the Earth’s wisdom to support healthy, vibrant natural living. We use a variety of tools to guide your awareness toward a lifestyle that respects and supports your true nature, including Ayurveda, yoga, meditation, shamanism and mystic teachings explored through a variety of experiential courses, training and retreats.
This month, we are inviting you to learn more about Ayurveda at our upcoming Open House. In this evening, you are invited to explore this ancient philosophy with us, and to allow its many practical uses to surprise you, ground you, inspire you, and heal you. This 5,000+ year old Indian science is now providing answers to many modern diseases, including those related to stress and the mind. We are all acutely aware of the need to move toward simple, practical and affordable ways of living in our times.
Please join us as our guest for this fun and educational evening. You are welcome to bring your friends and family with you to learn, interact and experience Ayurveda.
Where to go
Date : Tuesday, Oct 22
Time: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where: Berdhanya Teaching Center, 36 Simcoe St. (off Lees avenue). There is ample street parking.
Learn from the Experts
Learn the principals of natural healing
This interactive evening will allow you to explore the ancient wisdom of ayurveda, including:
- Easy ways to apply ayurvedic wisdom in your daily life
- Learning suggested natural treatments to address a variety of health challenges and imbalances
- Sampling (and learning about) delicious spice combinations for quick medicinal cooking
- Understanding your own ayurvedic constitution
- Exploring the science of pulse reading
- Learning about ayurvedic programs for detoxification, stress-reduction and anti-aging
- Experience a classing ayurvedic treatment: the Indian Head Massage.
- Raffles, discounts, gifts and more!
Invite a Friend
Who Should Attend This Inspiring and Unforgettable Evening?
- You are interested in expanding your awareness of natural health and wellness;
- You are interested in exploring new opportunities to explore personal well-being, self-healing or in upgrading the way you live;
- You are experiencing emotional, mental or physical pains or challenges, such as anxiety, pain, stress, poor memory or lack of focus;
- You want to connect with like-minded people who are passionate about natural living.
6:00 Arrival, Tea and Registration
6:10 Introductions and Welcome
6:30 Healthy Digestion for the 3 Mind-Body Types: Tips & Tasters
6:50 Exploring the Secrets of Your Pulse
7:10 Ayurvedic Purification Programs and Head Massage Demo
7:40 Daily Routines and Meditation for Balance and Wellbeing