[:en _i=”0″ _address=”0″ /]
Silence Retreat in Edmonton
March 21 to 24 2019
From Head to Heart
The Power of Silence
A long time ago, before yoga, meditation and sacred technologies were
used in modern society for health and well-being, those seeking inner
liberation would go into the wildness and silence of nature to enquire
about who they were and what was the true nature of reality. The silent retreat has long been a platform for mystics, monks and yogis to find themselves and remains a powerful tool for the modern seeker.
Agenda in Edmonton
March 21 6 pm to the 24, 3 pm
- Topic: From Head to Heart.
- Dates: From Thursday, March 21 from 6 pm to Sunday, March 24 at 3 pm.
- Pre-requisite: Practical Awakening. You can download this course or contact Mark Samuel at 780 860 7680 if you wish to receive this course in person.
- Location: River Lodge Retreat Centre Vanescamp
- Cost: $ 395.00 for teachings and meals. Do not include accommodations.
- Register today: Bronwen Samuel <email@example.com>
Details you want to know
General agenda of the Retreat
Thursday evening 6 pm to 8 pm pm orientation, process and satsang.
Friday and Saturday
8:00 am breakfast
9:00 am to 12 pm am session
1:00 pm lunch
2:00 pm body work, or nap
2:30 pm seva 4:00 pm to 6 pm session
6:00 pm dinner
7:00 pm body work or free time
8:00 pm end of the day program
6:00 am Practice
8:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am to 12:00 pm session
12:00 pm end of the retreat
What to bring
- Meditation kit (cushion, shawl,yoga mat and a large blanket). The retreat involves several sittings a day in meditation, so bring what you think you need to make you comfortable. If you are not used to sitting in meditation, seats are available.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Your water bottle. We have a beautiful and bountiful amount of spring water. We encourage you during the retreat to drink plenty of water.
Diet during the retreat
The diet of silence retreat follow the ayurvedic principals. Our diet focus in purification and simplicity.
We consider your own ayurvedic dosha for balance and rest of your digestive system.
During the retreat we will be doing a monodiet of kachari. Learn here what a monodiet is.http://thebookoftaste.blogspot.ca/2011/11/monodiet-therapy.html. If you have sensitivity to ghee, please let us know. Bring your own oil. We will supply 3 meals a day on Friday and Saturday. Sunday, one meal.
For your breakfast at home, we suggest you take some leftovers from us, or cook your own kicharee at home. Find the recipe here. http://thebookoftaste.blogspot.ca/2011/09/living-cooking-kicharee-foods-of-gods.html. Use the week before the retreat to start eating light.
Post retreat care
Please schedule time for you to rest in the containment of your own home. Avoid heavy food.
March 25: Private Meetings
Berdhanya offers powerful feedback about where you are in your personal evolution. Her sharpness and compassion is surely a platform for self- empowerment and inner peace.
Private meetings need to be reserved in advance.
Please reserve with Dr. Browen Samuel at 780. 8607680
Bronwen Samuel firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $108.00 for one-hour session.
Practical Awakening With Bronwen and Mark
Winter Course: Jan 20 from 8:30 am to 5 pm
at Revive Clinic. (#206-150 Bellerose Dr. St. Albert)
Register with Mark: (780) 298-5165 or Dr. Bronwen at email@example.com (780) 860-7680.
Learn more about this powerful transformative course here
Support your Purification with Ayurveda
Practical Awakening includes an introduction to
Berdhanya usually travels with a qualified ayurvedic practitioner who provides ayurvedic treatments (e.g. massage) and consultations. This will allow participants the opportunity to tailor their wellness program to their personal needs.
- Ayurvedic Consultations are $100 cd. For one hour.
- Abhyanga massage: $ 90.00 cd. Per one hour (60 euros)
- 3 days purification with Ayurveda: $ 250.00 cd. This includes 3 days of body work and a guideline of Ayurveda purification.
- The treatments and consultations can be done during the retreat/ course with limited space and prices are not included in the price of the course.
Your ayurvedic practitioner
Credentials: Graduated from the School of Ayurveda and Panchakarma in Kannur India. (
Contact Sebastian at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Seva?
I was really blessed to have teachers who taught me service as the first thing to learn. I didn’t know anything else. There was no yoga, time for myself, breath or comfort things; it was all about service. Keep reading
Listen: What silence retreat do for you?