Vital Health with Ayurveda 3-Day Program
A three-day cleanse is appropriate at any time of year and is designed to rest and reset the digestive tract in the shortest amount of time possible. Because it is so brief and does not involve an extensive list of practices beyond the dietary protocols, herbs and ayurvedic treatments, this approach is generally a wonderful introduction for anyone new to cleansing.
This program is offered in a small group and individually. In either style you choose for you, we focus in provide an intimate and safe setting.
Your Vital Health 3 day program includes:
- A 1 hour Ayurvedic assessment with Ayurvedic practitioner Sebastian Peralta.
- Three daily rejuvenating Ayurvedic massage treatments. Massages are done with medicated organic oils.
Also consider to include in your package
- One consultation with Ayurvedic Dr.- This is specially recomended if you have health issues.
- One hour session of yoga ( Purification of the chakras on video)
- An 3 hours audio meditation/teachings package (3 audio meditations/satsangs on rejuvenation) from Berdhanya Swami Tierra.
- One rejuvenation kit (Basmati rice, mug dhal, 50 grams spices for your body type, 50 grams organic ghee)
Benefits of this program.
This three-day cleanse affords the body an important break from the harmful inputs (chemicals, additives etc.) that we typically ingest each day, giving agni a chance to rest, recuperate, and repair itself while encouraging the body’s natural mechanisms of detoxification. Overall, this cleanse helps to kindle the digestive fire, strengthen the digestive capacity, burn accumulated ama and clear excess vata, pitta, and kapha from the digestive tract. It can also be profoundly clarifying for the mind and the tissues. In just three days, you will likely notice an enhanced sense of taste as well as marked improvements in your appetite, digestion, elimination, and mental clarity.
Consider this approach if:
- You want to experience the benefits of a stronger digestive fire and a clearer mind
- You feel ready to tackle more than a one-day digestive re-set, but simplicity feels like the right energy to bring to your cleansing process at this time
- You are new to cleansing and want to experience the benefits of an Ayurvedic cleanse; but, you also want to start small
- You have experienced cleansing but want to focus on a short, food-based cleanse at this time (without many other requirements)
- You feel excited about committing three days of your life to the process of cleansing
Contraindications for a Three-day Cleanse
Purification is not recommended for you if:
- You are extremely weak, debilitated, or convalescing
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding (In this case, a one-day diet of kitchari (indian stew) may be appropriate; but, you should consult with your health care provider or Ayurvedic practitioner first.)
Book your Basic Program
Price: $ 260.00
Book Full program
Price: $ 460.00